Understanding customer’s behaviour – using DISC training session described below is designed to help participants become aware of behavioural traits which help them better understand themselves and others. Also, at the end of the training session, trainees are equipped and capable of using an instrument for better understanding customers’ needs and communication styles and for adapting their behaviour in order to successfully close deals.
The main aim of the Understanding the customer’s behaviour – using DISC training session is to transfer participants a tool in order to understand human behaviour and to effectively communicate with customers in order to achieve their sales objectives.
Participants will be capable to understand themselves and other people’s behaviour, in order to develop strong relationships with customers, build trust, handle objections and close deals.
The training session is addressed to Sales Persons who are willing to improve their behavioural response to customers.
By the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand human behavioral types (based on DISC)
- Identify own behavioral type, personal and professional strengths and limitations
- Acknowledge how their behavioral type can influence their selling style
- Understand each customer’s communication style and how to better interact in order to close a deal
- Adapt their approach to each customer
Understanding behavioral types DISC – (Drive-Influencing-Steadiness-Compliance)
Behavioural types DISC
- what is DISC
- what are the advantages of using it
- characteristics of each behavioural type
- what is my behavioural style and how can it impact the sales process
- what are my strengths and limitations
Recognize behavioural types
- recognisable characteristics
- identify behavioural types
- what are each behavioural types’ needs
- what are each behavioural types’ communication style and how to better interact
- Why should I adapt to customers?
- How should I adapt?
Our team is using in this training active learning methods, as:
- Self tests
- Games and role plays
- Focus group discussions
Duration and Fees
Duration and period: 1 day, 22nd February 2019
Location: Timişoara, our training room, Suceava 5A.
Fee: The price of the training per participant is 110 Euro, and includes the hand-out, coffee breaks and launch for participants. The price does not include VAT.
- for 3 participants – 5% discount
- for 4 participants – 10% discount
The program will be delivered only if the total number of the registered participants is minimum 10.